Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Home Depot/Lowes appliance repair?

wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jan 2014 08:08:18 -0600, CRNG
wrote:

Anybody here have any experience getting appliance repair
(refrigerator, clothes washer/dryer, dishwasher) from either Lowe's
or Home Depot. I will be in the market for a low-end top loading
clothes washer such as this

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Maytag-Centennial-3-6-cu-ft-High-Efficiency-Top-Load-Washer-in-White-ENERGY-STAR-MVWC360AW/203667281#.UtPzDvu3MS4

in the next year, and I was wondering what happens if it ever needs
service. I've never purchased an appliance from them.

Do they offer appliance service? Is it any good?

Sure. I've used Lowes. They contract it out (to the local gas
company, the last time I used them).

What did you have repaired that Lowes contracted out to the local gas
company?

Maybe you should define "local gas company" first. We could be thinking of
two different things.