Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default More Americans Worse Off Financially Than a Year Ago

On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:33:39 -0500, House Man wrote:

Oren wrote:

The voyage to the bottom of the toilet just never gets old for us
americans, does it?

Ignore Home Guy. He is from Quebec, a French Canuck.

Um - no. Not from Q-bec.

Home Guy, funny you picked "House Man" as a nym shift.

House Man: in a male prison is a cell block orderly job.

I'd have you return to your cell, take off the leopard un dies and
dress according to the proper dress code. Instruct you then to mop the
floors, clean the areas of responsibility. If you messed with me I
would have you making big rocks into little rocks on a gun squad.
Don't press your luck with me, House Man!

Pretends to worry about things that do not matter, presently
across the border. I bet Canada will be forced into speaking
French.

While the US will be a primarily spanish-speaking country in about 20
years, rest assured that Canada will never become predominantly
french-speaking.

Aside, take the "Beiber" back before he throws eggs at American
homes.

Leave us with Shania Twain.

What about Avril Lavigne?

Pamela Anderson?

Donald Sutherland?

Michael J Fox?

Dan Aykroyd?

Mike Meyers?

Martin Short?

Jim Carrey?

William Shatner?

Take them ALL back! Right now. America would be better off.

You farkin canuck