Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default More Americans Worse Off Financially Than a Year Ago

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 1/15/2014 7:11 PM, Gallup wrote:
The voyage to the bottom of the toilet just never gets old for us
americans, does it?

How low will we go?

WASHINGTON, D.C. - More Americans, 42%, say they are financially worse
off now than they were a year ago, reversing the lower levels found over

Due to cutbacks, an across the board cut of 10%,no raises, loss of matching
401k funds, insurance, the people where I worked are worse off than they
were over 10 years ago, maybe almost 15 years ago. I retired 2 years ago
and with the pension funds I managed to salvage, I am beter off retired than
working.

---