Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Uni-t-fence

Bill wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
Hey Bill - just an idea - why not just go to your local big box store
and bjy a decent table saw blade? It's certainly going to better than
what you are doing now which is just talking. Buy it, put it on, and
see what you get. You may well find it to be very acceptable. The
point is you don't even know that at this point, and you're exploring
areas beyond that. Hell - just go buy a blade and use that damned
saw! You bought it, no go do what you paid for!

I was out in the shop/garage checking out my fence with my straight
edge and combination square at about 3:00 AM last night. The fence
did well on my tests, and I took it apart and learned more about how
it works. But it's still Winter here. Please don't "damn" me
anything.

Very cool - I understand the 3 AM thing. BTW - I was nudging you in a
joking manner - not being critical.

--

-Mike-