Posted to alt.home.repair
David Smith Jr. David Smith Jr. is offline

Default Home Depot/Lowes appliance repair?

On Monday, January 13, 2014 8:08:18 AM UTC-6, CRNG wrote:
Anybody here have any experience getting appliance repair

(refrigerator, clothes washer/dryer, dishwasher) from either Lowe's

or Home Depot. I will be in the market for a low-end top loading

clothes washer such as this

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Maytag-Centennial-3-6-cu-ft-High-Efficiency-Top-Load-Washer-in-White-ENERGY-STAR-MVWC360AW/203667281#.UtPzDvu3MS4

in the next year, and I was wondering what happens if it ever needs

service. I've never purchased an appliance from them.

Do they offer appliance service? Is it any good?

Thanks

they use local contractors so it can't be any worse than calling one from an antique phone book.