Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default It's amazing...

On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 11:43:50 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 11:05:41 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

It's amazing...

How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate
results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology
Inc www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com)
who can't do the calculation. (Just check his posts and try to find a
"calculation" that actually works

Sad, really sad :-}

...Jim Thompson

I wouldn't do an analytical solution to the case that you presented,
given the nonlinear capacitances of the mosfet.

And you didn't either.

But I did, and it's not non-linear... it has a charge plateau. You
will recall my posts of some years back, conversing with Win Hill, and
modeling that effect? Of course you can't remember. All you have in
your head is hate.

And I previously posted my equation in the original High Side Driver
thread. You're so full of hate that your body is contorted to the
point that your head is fully immersed up your ass... so all you can
see is ****... and you missed it in the thread.

But you remain... John Larkin, President and (I presume) Chief
"Engineer", with head up ass, of Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

The technique actually dates back to my ignition work at Philco-Ford
in 1968, and brought into production at Dickson Electronics in
~1971...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/CD-Ignition-Basic.pdf

and...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/CDI_Inductor.jpg

But keep jabbing, it just makes it easier and easier to demonstrate
what an ass you are :-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |