Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default High Side Driver

amdx wrote:

On 1/7/2014 10:47 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
High Side Driver...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/HighSideDriver.pdf

...Jim Thompson

I have a problem with Jim's pages, the lines are to thin to see,
I suspect my reader, and will try adobe. How do I pull up associations?
I've done it a dozen times but can't figure it out now.
The reader I use is Foxit (I think, I find no identifying info)

Right click on the file and choose: 'Open With', then select 'Choose
Program'. It will tell you what the default program is, and let you
change it.

Thanks, I had to save it before I could right click.
I looks much better using Adobe than it does Foxit Reader.
Anyone else have a problem seeing the lines...
hmm, now after saving the file and opening it with Foxit,
the schematic looks better with Foxit than Adobe.
Any time I want to view Jim's schematics, I'll save it first.
I think that was the solution.
Mikek