Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default O/T: Software

Keith Nuttle wrote:
On 1/9/2014 3:54 AM, Bill wrote:
So, I've used Google instead of Yahoo as a homepage for a little over a
month.

When you say your are using Google instead of Yahoo for a homepage,
Are you using Google.com which brings up the primary search screen. ie
Google and the Google title animation?

Yes.

The reason I ask Google.com and Yahoo.com are not equivalent in
content. Yahoo.com brings up a news page.

Yes. One faces distraction from the start (that's was my point). The
Google "Animation" is not too distracting! ; )

Bill

I use Google.com for a home page as as a new page opens to the search
engine and loads faster as it does not have all of the pictures, text,
and animations.