Posted to rec.woodworking
Meanie[_3_] Meanie[_3_] is offline

Default Just a thought for some of you.

On 1/9/2014 1:24 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 1/9/14, 11:14 AM, Sonny wrote:
On Thursday, January 9, 2014 10:55:54 AM UTC-6, woodchucker wrote:
Things have been slow around here lately. So here's a thought. I
have been sick the past week, so I've been watching various U tube
vids by some machinists. There's a lot to learn about setup
(woodworking) if you watch how things are setup. There are some
neat tricks. So if you have some time, you might want to watch some
vids. -- Jeff

Here's a video that's pretty neat:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/1yWmqbltB-c

Sonny

That's very cool and the guy is obviously very skilled.
I'd love to see it when he gets his sleeve caught in that belt pulley,
though. :-)

In addition, you can see the amount of pressure he applies when shaving
the curls. I wonder how many he's broken before get the right feel or
even after.

---