Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Software

On Thu, 09 Jan 2014 07:56:56 -0500, Keith Nuttle wrote:

When you say your are using Google instead of Yahoo for a homepage, Are
you using Google.com which brings up the primary search screen. ie
Google and the Google title animation?

Don't know about Bill,but that's what I do - and have been for years.
Sometimes even that seems to generate amounts of CPU usage even when on
an inactive workspace (Linux). I've gotten in the habit of taking my
computer off line overnight and whenever I know it'll be idle for some
time.

--
This msg is for rec.woodworking - not homeowners hub.