Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default It's amazing...

On Thu, 09 Jan 2014 07:41:07 +0100, Helmut Wabnig [email protected] ---
-.dotat wrote:

On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 11:05:41 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

It's amazing...

How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate
results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology
Inc www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com)
who can't do the calculation. (Just check his posts and try to find a
"calculation" that actually works

Sad, really sad :-}

...Jim Thompson

If he (whoever) is the president of (something),
he has proven that he can do calculations, at least financial ones.

w.

Analog Innovations, Inc, is my company (I own it) and it is
incorporated.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |