Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default O/T: Software

Bill wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Bill" wrote:

Mine was Yahoo.com until I was increasingly bombarded with obnoxious
ads, and the frequency of such ads in similar places still appears
to be on the increase.

So what are you using instead of yahoo.com?

google.com, but it's a matter of "avoidance", rather than because I
like the google.com page so much.

Lew,

So, I've used Google instead of Yahoo as a homepage for a little over a
month. I still browse over to Yahoo, occasionally, but it's by choice.
So, I have less "wasted" time.

I have also not renewed some magazine subscriptions in favor of trying
to read books instead and sawing more wood.

I'm not complaining though--just adapting.

Bill

Lew