Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just a bit of information for those that may someday need to do this.....

Larry Jaques on Tue, 07 Jan 2014
10:39:09 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 22:38:06 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 06 Jan 2014
13:22:08 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 22:29:11 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 18:41:08 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

You were looking for proven methods to stop insane, obese liberals
from breeding?

Nah. already know how to do that.

Got rope!

It's more humane just to neuter them, then release them in the
Northeast among their own kind. Like Ed (what's his name).

Humane for them perhaps..but its like fleas..if you dont get rid of
them...they will pester the **** out of you until you have to squash
them.

Put them to work on chain gangs, and pulling plows. Or just send
them to Mexico.

Send them on a Global Warming Research ship. Make sure it is a
sailing vessel, so that they don't have to worry about carbon credits.
Better yet, send them south by galley.

"I have good news and bad news. First, the good news, lunch will
be an hour. The bad news is that after lunch, the captain wants to
go water skiing."

That was _History of the World, Part I_, right?

Possibly.

I remember a cartoon of a cave man standing on a rock "Things
haven't been all that good up till now, but now that we've invented
language, you'll be hearing a lot more about it."
--
pyotr filipivich