Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just a bit of information for those that may someday need to do this.....

http://io9.com/and-this-is-the-best-...97/@rtgonzalez

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 05:09:00 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

http://io9.com/and-this-is-the-best-...97/@rtgonzalez

What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

my testes also retract

On 2014-01-05, Gunner Asch wrote:

http://io9.com/and-this-is-the-best-...97/@rtgonzalez

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/5/2014 11:51 AM, Ignoramus11319 wrote:
my testes also retract

I have that experience when I see a picture of Andrea Dworkin.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/apr/15/gender.politicsphilosophyandsociety

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://io9.com/and-this-is-the-best-...97/@rtgonzalez

What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

(Grin)

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 11:51:35 -0600, Ignoramus11319
wrote:

my testes also retract

Seriously? By nature or training? There are several martial arts
that one can train themselves to do that.

Didnt work for me however. Shrug

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

You were looking for proven methods to stop insane, obese liberals
from breeding?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://io9.com/and-this-is-the-best-...97/@rtgonzalez

What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

(Grin)

Aw, nuts. I give up.

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 13:06:40 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 11:51:35 -0600, Ignoramus11319
wrote:

my testes also retract

Mine did while reading that article.

Seriously? By nature or training? There are several martial arts
that one can train themselves to do that.

Didnt work for me however. Shrug

A cold shower (or bathing in a stream) does it quite readily.

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 18:41:08 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

You were looking for proven methods to stop insane, obese liberals
from breeding?

Nah. already know how to do that.

Got rope!

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

my testes also retract

Mine did while reading that article.

Seriously? By nature or training? There are several martial arts
that one can train themselves to do that.

Didnt work for me however. Shrug

A cold shower (or bathing in a stream) does it quite readily.

Might shrink em up a bit..but tuck em in...nah...doesnt work for me.

But..shrug..If I tucked em in..would give me an unsightly pot belly.

Gunner
--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

You were looking for proven methods to stop insane, obese liberals
from breeding?

Nah. already know how to do that.

Got rope!

It's more humane just to neuter them, then release them in the
Northeast among their own kind. Like Ed (what's his name).

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

You were looking for proven methods to stop insane, obese liberals
from breeding?

Nah. already know how to do that.

Got rope!

It's more humane just to neuter them, then release them in the
Northeast among their own kind. Like Ed (what's his name).

I heartily disagree, 'cept in Ed's case. They can still herd en masse
to the polls after neutering, continuing to trouble the nation. The
Catch & Release of enemies is one of the worst ideas ever.

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques on Sun, 05 Jan 2014
20:26:28 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

You were looking for proven methods to stop insane, obese liberals
from breeding?

Nah. already know how to do that.

Got rope!

It's more humane just to neuter them, then release them in the
Northeast among their own kind. Like Ed (what's his name).

I heartily disagree, 'cept in Ed's case. They can still herd en masse
to the polls after neutering, continuing to trouble the nation. The
Catch & Release of enemies is one of the worst ideas ever.

You have to do it in an effective manner. It is a batch process -
take a dozen or so and blind all but one. That one has to lead the
rest "home".
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

my testes also retract

Mine did while reading that article.

Seriously? By nature or training? There are several martial arts
that one can train themselves to do that.

Didnt work for me however. Shrug

A cold shower (or bathing in a stream) does it quite readily.

or after sex

which brings to mind...

Q: Do you smoke after sex?
A: I don't know. I never checked.

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

You were looking for proven methods to stop insane, obese liberals
from breeding?

Nah. already know how to do that.

Got rope!

It's more humane just to neuter them, then release them in the
Northeast among their own kind. Like Ed (what's his name).

Humane for them perhaps..but its like fleas..if you dont get rid of
them...they will pester the **** out of you until you have to squash
them.

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

[...]

Got any idea how much that will cost the taxpayers when they vote
themselves food, shelter and seeing eye dogs?

Kill the *******s and be done with them. They will make great
fertilizer for "Constitution Parks"

Gunner

--
pyotr filipivich

"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

You were looking for proven methods to stop insane, obese liberals
from breeding?

Nah. already know how to do that.

Got rope!

It's more humane just to neuter them, then release them in the
Northeast among their own kind. Like Ed (what's his name).

I heartily disagree, 'cept in Ed's case. They can still herd en masse
to the polls after neutering, continuing to trouble the nation. The
Catch & Release of enemies is one of the worst ideas ever.

They can't vote when they are out working on a chain gang, on
election day.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

You were looking for proven methods to stop insane, obese liberals
from breeding?

Nah. already know how to do that.

Got rope!

It's more humane just to neuter them, then release them in the
Northeast among their own kind. Like Ed (what's his name).

Humane for them perhaps..but its like fleas..if you dont get rid of
them...they will pester the **** out of you until you have to squash
them.

Put them to work on chain gangs, and pulling plows. Or just send
them to Mexico.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

[...]

Hey, if they do, indeed, cause the world to blow up, they could be the
next "white meat", so preserve breeding stock for our Soylent Lib.
cannibalistic grinne

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Mon, 06 Jan 2014 06:36:16 -0800

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

[...]

First, they have to get back. On foot. I was sure that they
would enjoy a multi-cultural experience, that of being the losers and
a lesson to others.

"This is defeat, avoid it."

Kill the *******s and be done with them. They will make great
fertilizer for "Constitution Parks"

Buzzards got to eat, same as worms.
--
pyotr filipivich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" on Mon, 06 Jan 2014
13:22:08 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
Gunner Asch wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

You were looking for proven methods to stop insane, obese liberals
from breeding?

Nah. already know how to do that.

Got rope!

It's more humane just to neuter them, then release them in the
Northeast among their own kind. Like Ed (what's his name).

Humane for them perhaps..but its like fleas..if you dont get rid of
them...they will pester the **** out of you until you have to squash
them.

Put them to work on chain gangs, and pulling plows. Or just send
them to Mexico.

Send them on a Global Warming Research ship. Make sure it is a
sailing vessel, so that they don't have to worry about carbon credits.
Better yet, send them south by galley.

"I have good news and bad news. First, the good news, lunch will
be an hour. The bad news is that after lunch, the captain wants to
go water skiing."
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message

Send them on a Global Warming Research ship. Make sure it is a
sailing vessel, so that they don't have to worry about carbon
credits.
Better yet, send them south by galley.

"I have good news and bad news. First, the good news, lunch will
be an hour. The bad news is that after lunch, the captain wants to
go water skiing."
--
pyotr filipivich

They could always explore the Northwest Passage, which is opening up
for the first time since Viking days:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_Passage
"Before the Little Ice Age, Norwegian Vikings sailed as far north and
west as Ellesmere Island, Skraeling Island and Ruin Island for hunting
expeditions and trading with the Inuit groups who already inhabited
the region."

They could recreate the famous Franklin Expedition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankli...ost_expedition

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 22:38:06 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"This is defeat, avoid it."

Kill the *******s and be done with them. They will make great
fertilizer for "Constitution Parks"

Buzzards got to eat, same as worms.
--

So dont doze dirt over em. Let the buzzards eat for a month or
so..then doze em deep. Feed the birds and the worms

Gonna stink worse than an exploded septic tank though....

Liberals: The other gray meat.
or
Liberals: Buzzard Bait
or
Liberals: Purina Worm Chow.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 22:38:06 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"This is defeat, avoid it."

Kill the *******s and be done with them. They will make great
fertilizer for "Constitution Parks"

Buzzards got to eat, same as worms.
--

So dont doze dirt over em. Let the buzzards eat for a month or
so..then doze em deep. Feed the birds and the worms

Gonna stink worse than an exploded septic tank though....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_farm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
[...]

That was _History of the World, Part I_, right?
Classic old Mel Brooks...LOL

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 07 Jan 2014 06:20:38 -0800
On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 22:38:06 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"This is defeat, avoid it."

Kill the *******s and be done with them. They will make great
fertilizer for "Constitution Parks"

Buzzards got to eat, same as worms.
--

So dont doze dirt over em. Let the buzzards eat for a month or
so..then doze em deep. Feed the birds and the worms

Probably more like a week.

¿Are there enough buzzards to do the job?

Gonna stink worse than an exploded septic tank though....

But the other buzzards are use to it.

--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jim Wilkins" on Tue, 7 Jan 2014 08:02:54 -0500
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .

Send them on a Global Warming Research ship. Make sure it is a
sailing vessel, so that they don't have to worry about carbon
credits.
Better yet, send them south by galley.

"I have good news and bad news. First, the good news, lunch will
be an hour. The bad news is that after lunch, the captain wants to
go water skiing."
--
pyotr filipivich

They could always explore the Northwest Passage, which is opening up
for the first time since Viking days:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_Passage
"Before the Little Ice Age, Norwegian Vikings sailed as far north and
west as Ellesmere Island, Skraeling Island and Ruin Island for hunting
expeditions and trading with the Inuit groups who already inhabited
the region."

And they won't need a lot of extra gear, as they know that Global
Warming is melting the ice caps.

They could recreate the famous Franklin Expedition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankli...ost_expedition

--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Where did all those CFCs and CO2 and whatnot come from? Vikings used
that much pit spray and air conditioners?

They couldn't have released much CO2 in houses that didn't need
chimneys.
http://www.hurstwic.org/history/arti.../longhouse.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 07 Jan 2014 10:53:41 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Tue, 07 Jan 2014 06:20:38 -0800
On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 22:38:06 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"This is defeat, avoid it."

Kill the *******s and be done with them. They will make great
fertilizer for "Constitution Parks"

Buzzards got to eat, same as worms.
--

So dont doze dirt over em. Let the buzzards eat for a month or
so..then doze em deep. Feed the birds and the worms

Probably more like a week.

¿Are there enough buzzards to do the job?

Gonna stink worse than an exploded septic tank though....

But the other buzzards are use to it.

Why are you guys trying to give all those poor buzzards terminal
indigestion? Well, I guess the worms get those, too.

That said, there are scores of turkey vultures here in Grants Pass.
They're one of the most beautiful birds in the air, and one of the
most homely on the ground; a weird duality.

--
Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing.
This is the ultimate. -- Chuang-tzu
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques on Tue, 07 Jan 2014
16:07:27 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Tue, 07 Jan 2014 06:20:38 -0800
On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 22:38:06 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

"This is defeat, avoid it."

Kill the *******s and be done with them. They will make great
fertilizer for "Constitution Parks"

Buzzards got to eat, same as worms.

So dont doze dirt over em. Let the buzzards eat for a month or
so..then doze em deep. Feed the birds and the worms

Probably more like a week.

¿Are there enough buzzards to do the job?

Gonna stink worse than an exploded septic tank though....

But the other buzzards are use to it.

Why are you guys trying to give all those poor buzzards terminal
indigestion?

We like coyotes too much.

Well, I guess the worms get those, too.

Them too.
--
pyotr filipivich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques on Tue, 07 Jan 2014
10:39:09 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Gunner Asch wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
[...]

Possibly.

I remember a cartoon of a cave man standing on a rock "Things
haven't been all that good up till now, but now that we've invented
language, you'll be hearing a lot more about it."
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 07 Jan 2014 13:44:07 -0800
On Tue, 7 Jan 2014 08:02:54 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Ya shur, you betcha. Not to mention the 47 oared Fjord they
drove all over everywhere. Sure, the village was on fire when we got
here.... we're not Vikings, we're just simple farmers.... they didn't
need these sheep anymore, anyway.... that's our story and we're
sticking to it! :-)
And now you know.

--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

Gonna stink worse than an exploded septic tank though....

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 07 Jan 2014 18:06:43 -0800
On Tue, 7 Jan 2014 17:52:00 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..

Where did all those CFCs and CO2 and whatnot come from? Vikings used
that much pit spray and air conditioners?

They couldn't have released much CO2 in houses that didn't need
chimneys.
http://www.hurstwic.org/history/arti.../longhouse.htm

Maybe it was from Mead Farts?

All that pillaging and burning! Deforestation und high levels of
CO2!

--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Probably not a 47 oared Fjord as a "fjord" is a bay... (it is full of
water (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.