Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just a bit of information for those that may someday need to do this.....

Gunner Asch on Mon, 06 Jan 2014 06:36:16 -0800
On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 22:03:23 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Larry Jaques on Sun, 05 Jan 2014
20:26:28 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 22:29:11 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 18:41:08 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

What I want to know is "What on Earth were you searching for which led
you to discover this, um, rather unusual link in the first place?", my
friend. Crikey!

I took a wrong turn on the net and this came up. Rather cool eh wot?

You were looking for proven methods to stop insane, obese liberals
from breeding?

Nah. already know how to do that.

Got rope!

It's more humane just to neuter them, then release them in the
Northeast among their own kind. Like Ed (what's his name).

I heartily disagree, 'cept in Ed's case. They can still herd en masse
to the polls after neutering, continuing to trouble the nation. The
Catch & Release of enemies is one of the worst ideas ever.

You have to do it in an effective manner. It is a batch process -
take a dozen or so and blind all but one. That one has to lead the
rest "home".

Got any idea how much that will cost the taxpayers when they vote
themselves food, shelter and seeing eye dogs?

First, they have to get back. On foot. I was sure that they
would enjoy a multi-cultural experience, that of being the losers and
a lesson to others.

"This is defeat, avoid it."

Kill the *******s and be done with them. They will make great
fertilizer for "Constitution Parks"