Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Global warming

On Monday, 6 January 2014 14:57:57 UTC, harry wrote:
"Nightjar" wrote in message

On 06/01/2014 08:12, harryagain wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...tists-say.html

From a link on that page:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ja...nge-read-this/

Colin Bignell

You get your info from Delingpole?

Well known nutter.

Also believes smoking is harmless and asbestos is the as harmless as talcum

powder.

Actually talcum poweder isn't that harmelss. I was told that my grandmother likely death in the ealy 70s could have been due the talcum powder which she used for much of her life, it'd gotten into her lungs which caused her slow death.
Of course modern talc might be OK how else would mone get into ones PCV and leather shorts ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_D...climate_change