Posted to uk.d-i-y
Philip Philip is offline

Default Triton T80si shower dripping from outlet

In article , says...

Sounds like hard water issues perhaps?

Possible. We live in quite a hard water area, and our water softener has
been on the blink for a few months. Coincidentally, the shower leak started
on the same day that we had the softener replaced (with an EcoWater ESM 15
+).

I'll try dismantling the solenoid valve (as per a suggestion on here from
Harry) and see whether the holes in the diaphram are blocked.

Otherwise I may just replace the whole shower. A new solenoid valve is
about £30, and a complete new Triton Alicante unit (with 2 year guarantee)
can be got for £85 on eBay.

Many thanks for all teh suggestions.

Philip