Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Carrier Furnace Question

On Sunday, January 5, 2014 1:25:48 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Sunday, January 5, 2014 2:22:47 PM UTC-5, Bob_Villa wrote:

On Thursday, January 2, 2014 12:55:34 PM UTC-6, micky wrote:

There is a lot written, wrt oil furnaces or maybe oil and gas, about a shudder or shake at the

end of combustion, and it has to do with combustion (I forget the details) not with out of balance.

That makes sense if it doesn't shut-off precisely and pulses the ignition a bit at the end of the burn cycle!

No furnace that I know of pulses the ignition at the end of a cycle.

Ignition is only active at the initiation stage to get it lit.

I will disregard your stupidity...try re-reading moron!