Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sub freezing temps and shop supplies

On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 11:26:57 -0500, j wrote:

I have a shop and a paint room that I don't usually keep under climate
control other than being attached to the house.

My shop just spent its first winter in an attached garage after we
moved. So far the temperature has never gotten below freezing, even
though the outdoor temperatures have been down to the single digits.

Put a thermometer in your shop and check it every morning - you might not
have to worry.

In my old detached shop I brought in anything water based and all the
spray cans.