Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default granite worktops

On Sunday 05 January 2014 11:02 Tim Lamb wrote in uk.d-i-y:

In message , Mike Barnes
writes
tim...... wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On Saturday 04 January 2014 22:50 Tim Streater wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Whatever worktop I end up with, I have decided on a stainless steel
sink. They are kind to glasses, last forever and are easy to clean any
amount of crap off.

Am I the only person who hates then :-)

No.

But if you give me a good reason why, you'll be the first to so so.

My wife dislikes them. I suspect this may be a ploy to acquire the
ceramic butler sink she yearns for.

God no!

Find a 30cm or equivalent number of smaller heavy tiles. Place it in a
plastic bowl on the kitchen table.

Take one of her favourite glasses and drop onto tile from a height of about
6". That should knock that idea on the head...

Why is it that people who have no
knowledge or financial involvement in funding a supply of hot water have
this yen for elbow deep suds?