J. Clarke

Default How to sharp inside corners

Ollie wrote:

We had to make some L-shape pieces from 1/2 in plywood. We did use the
table saw for the outside dimensions (2' x 2'). Table saw was used for
most
of the length (around 11") for the two lines towards the center. The last
inch was cut with a jig saw. Obviusly the result was not as good as with
table saw. To smoothen the last part we did use a stationary 12" sander.

There must be an easier way to get the nice inside edges. What is that?

What kind of jig saw did you use? A Bosch with the right blades gives a
remarkably smooth cut.

Cheers, Ollie

--
--John