Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Forging pics in dropbox

On Fri, 03 Jan 2014 09:40:12 -0600, Pete Keillor
wrote:

I posted some pics of my middle son trying out the forge for the first
time.

http://www.mwdropbox.com/dropbox/Benatforge01.jpg
doing the tines (while bent out to a T shape)

http://www.mwdropbox.com/dropbox/Benatforge02.jpg
the forge I welded up for Matt back when

http://www.mwdropbox.com/dropbox/Benatforge03.jpg
doing the handle end

http://www.mwdropbox.com/dropbox/Benatforge04.jpg
Ben having fun.

Pete Keillor

NICE!!

--
"Owning a sailboat is like marrying a nymphomaniac. You don’t want to do that
but it is great if your best friend does. That way you get all the benefits without any of the upkeep"

---