Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug[_18_] Doug[_18_] is offline

Default Removing accumulated wax / polish

Great food and great friends - absolutely cannot beat that!

Doug

" wrote:

On Thursday, January 2, 2014 9:32:54 AM UTC-6, Doug wrote:
Thank you Robert! - will get the VM&P ASAP.

If I may ask - how was that authentic Cajun gumbo? All food Cajun is a favorite -

although since shell fish is on my cannot eat list, miss out on most of the really good

dishes.

It was a toss up, Doug. Excellent gumbo and excellent company. Hard to tell which was better. A great time had by all fueled by great food. Doesn't get any better than that.

Robert