Dan Parrell

Default How to sharp inside corners

How about the old fashion way like using a hand saw ? Clean up with a scrap
of 1x2 wrapped in 100 grit paper.

"Ollie" wrote in message
We had to make some L-shape pieces from 1/2 in plywood. We did use the
table saw for the outside dimensions (2' x 2'). Table saw was used for

most
of the length (around 11") for the two lines towards the center. The last
inch was cut with a jig saw. Obviusly the result was not as good as with
table saw. To smoothen the last part we did use a stationary 12" sander.

There must be an easier way to get the nice inside edges. What is that?

Cheers, Ollie