Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Personal Wealth Down 40% In Last 5 Years - Why AreRight Wing Americans So Lazy And AntiCapitalist?

On Wednesday, January 1, 2014 6:17:52 AM UTC-5, John B. wrote:

I don't know how many actually work in a metal working shop but I used

to and during coffee break I don't remember anyone talking about metal

working. Politics, women, ball scores, who got a new car, problems

with the bank, but not metal working.

--

Cheers,

John B.

I understand the analogy, but there are a lot of people that post here that never post anything about metalworking. If someone that does post about metalworking , posts about something else occasionally that is one thing. But people that post about the economy all the time , and never post about metalworking...........well I consider that bad manners. It seems they do not want to post in a group about the economy.

If you read the charter for RCM, it does not say anything about the group being like a lunch room. It says the group is about metalworking. There are lots of other groups, but this one is about metalworking. It is not about survival, or " It is all Bushes fault ". It is not limited to machining, it includes all types of metalnworking, but it should really not be as it is with so many OT posts by people that never post anything about metalworking.

Dan