Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default just got very lucky

On 1/1/2014 7:12 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Thanks for the pic and post.

Tractor Supply had those 3-way doo-dads on cheap
a while back and I grabbed one. By the time I had
$50 of adapters and fittings in hand to get it to fit,
I decided that I didn't need it as much.

I would have probably done it like you did.

Your fittings should have screwed right into that three way port - they're
simple 1/4 NPT threads. I had one once but I quit using mine also, just
because it was too cumbersome.

Yea, I still have it setup like I did for the small 7gal tank where I
needed a disconnect.

The problem is that the lines are already run, so turning them in is
just not happening unless I cut off the crimpped ends, and put some
barbed connectors on.

--
Jeff