Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: Yawn

"Meanie" wrote in message

You can clear it, fire up the Avast UI. (thinks works
for v9.x free) Settings-Active Protection - Mail - (Click on the
gear) - Behaviour - Uncheck Insert
note into clean outgoing.

test

Woohoo, that did it. I assume that's what dadiOH was
referring to also. In mail, there's an option which I
overlooked in mail shield "scan newsgroup message". I
unchecked it and that was it.
Thank you both.

I'm glad you got it reconciled but that's not exactly what I suggested (same
net effect though). I suggested turning OFF the mail shield entirely. Why?
Not needed.

It isn't needed even if you frequent the warez sites because anything you
download gets scanned before opening anyway by the file system shield.

--

dadiOH