Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Dressing up curved plywood edges

On Monday, December 30, 2013 9:43:53 AM UTC-6, Greg Guarino wrote:
.... What I'm curious about is how to deal with the plywood edges if I decide to build a curved unit.

Is using ply a cost factor or expansion/contration factor? Compare the cost of using solid wood, rather than ply, for top and bottom.

Why not use solid wood for the top & bottom, then rout any profile or curved edge you want? Profile: Match what's presently existing in the kitchen's other woodwork?

Sonny