Posted to rec.woodworking
Meanie[_4_] Meanie[_4_] is offline

Default O/T: Yawn

On 12/31/2013 8:17 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 12/30/2013 11:24 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:
On 12/30/2013 10:34 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 12/30/2013 9:08 PM, G. Ross wrote:
Lee Michaels wrote:

"G. wrote in message
Meanie wrote:
On 12/29/2013 9:26 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Guess it is one of those days.

Lew

Things will change next year.

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
Antivirus
protection is active.

I have Avast also, but don't advertise it.

There are different versions of Avasti. You pay more money, they
don't spam
everybody.

I use the free version of Avast.

I also use the free version which I assume is why it's there and one
reason why I simply decided to tolerate it after failing to discover how
to delete it.

---
protection is active.

You can clear it, fire up the Avast UI. (thinks works for v9.x free)
Settings-Active Protection - Mail - (Click on the gear) - Behaviour
- Uncheck Insert note into clean outgoing.

test

Woohoo, that did it. I assume that's what dadiOH was referring to also.
In mail, there's an option which I overlooked in mail shield "scan
newsgroup message". I unchecked it and that was it.

Thank you both.