Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Personal Wealth Down 40% In Last 5 Years - Why AreRight Wing Americans So Lazy And AntiCapitalist?

On Monday, December 30, 2013 10:10:19 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:

Dan , much as I hate to say it I thnk you're tilting at windmills here ..

I've found the least stressful way to cope with the politics and OT posts is

to killfile anyone who doesn't *ever* contribute to the metalworking aspect

of this NG . Those who crosspost to multiple groups AND post political/etc

BS are likely candidates whether they post on-topic or not .

--

Snag

I am tilting at windmills, but there is no stress involved. I just do it so that the posters know that no one really cares about the OT crap they post. And since they almost never post anything that is on topic, that means no one cares about anything they post. Except of course those poor people that have no interests outside of replying to the crap that others post.

I sent you and Paul Dickman email about some junk I found at the scrap yard and have not gotten any reply. Have gotten replies from some other people, but not from you two.

Dan