Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20712 Ignoramus20712 is offline

Default American Personal Wealth Down 40% In Last 5 Years - Why AreRight Wing Americans So Lazy And AntiCapitalist?

On 2013-12-31, Snag wrote:
Dan , much as I hate to say it I thnk you're tilting at windmills here .
I've found the least stressful way to cope with the politics and OT posts is
to killfile anyone who doesn't *ever* contribute to the metalworking aspect
of this NG . Those who crosspost to multiple groups AND post political/etc
BS are likely candidates whether they post on-topic or not .

I delete all crossposts (and a couple other additional things) and I
am very happy.