Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Personal Wealth Down 40% In Last 5 Years - Why AreRight Wing Americans So Lazy And AntiCapitalist?

On Monday, December 30, 2013 3:48:01 PM UTC-5, Steve Rothstein wrote:

Nope, it was wrong because your premise was wrong. Duty is not something

that others say is owed,a s you defined it. Duty is something done

because it is a personal obligation. I served in the military as a duty

because I felt I owed it to my country, not because the country said I

owed it.

Steve Rothstein

So explain how this relates to metalworking!

Dan