Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone using HurcoSave orginally sold by CMC?

"oldjag" wrote in message
Since this a new Windows 7 PC, I do have the
Windows 7 install disc, and I do have a cloned
Hard Drive of the old XP machine, so I guess I
could give it a try, just not sure the old XP OS
will support the new 64 bit Quad core board for
boot up. Since I've used the cloned drive to move
from one XP machine to another the last time I
upgraded PC's maybe that could work.

You could dig out or buy an old drive to practice with.

These are very useful for cloning drives:
http://www.amazon.com/Drive-Adapter-.../dp/B002OV1VJW

If you use IDE laptop drives an adapter like this provides them with
more DC power than the USB2 port can supply:
http://www.amazon.com/Drive-Adapter-.../dp/B000YTR53W

jsw