Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: Yawn

"Meanie" wrote in message

On 12/30/2013 2:24 AM, G. Ross wrote:
G. Ross wrote:
Meanie wrote:
On 12/29/2013 9:26 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Guess it is one of those days.

Lew

Things will change next year.

---
This email is free from viruses and malware
because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

I have Avast also, but don't advertise it.

That didn't come out like I meant it. I meant that I
don't let them use me for free advertising.

It appeared after I started using it and I cannot find it
to delete. If you can offer suggestions to remove it, I'll be more than
willing to do so.

There used to be a place to turn off the mail sig but I don't see it in
v2014. Possibly, turn off the mail shield, it serves no purpose...it is
redundant.

--

dadiOH