Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Face the Nation General Hayden just another traitor

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

A part of me agrees with you fully. However, it's hard to get too
excited about this when our nation of halfwits is busy giving away
its liberty to politicians who promise them "free" stuff (like
healthcare). Similarly, the aforementioned are busy giving away their
privacy as
they vomit forth every personal detail of their lives on Facebook and
Twitter.

Preach it brother! A nation of stupid people who live in a world of
make-me-feel-good. No sense ofr concience, no sense of reality.

The NSA isn't really the threat. The people are their own worst
enemy as they march willingly into servitude. Bear in mind that
almost every despot of history in the past few hundred years had the
wholehearted support of a good deal of the public...

Oh come on - that can't really be true, can it? That would be too hard for
the feel good crowd to accept.

--

-Mike-