Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default OT Face the Nation General Hayden just another traitor

On 12/29/2013 09:46 AM, woodchucker wrote:
These clowns have revisionist views of what they do.
The General feels that modifying the encryption, and getting the encryption values are fully legal because they go after foreign entitities, but the reality is it went after our own people.

These are traitors to the American people, and they cloak it in protection. Defeating our own encryption does not protect us. It creates holes that open us up. If one foreign entity gets hold of that flaw, all of our systems are at risk. Phone systems which use the RSA key, financial systems which use the RSA key... lets assume power systems also use it. I have not worked for the power systems but have to assume they use the RSA vpn key...

A part of me agrees with you fully. However, it's hard to get too excited
about this when our nation of halfwits is busy giving away its liberty
to politicians who promise them "free" stuff (like healthcare). Similarly,
the aforementioned are busy giving away their privacy as they vomit forth
every personal detail of their lives on Facebook and Twitter.

The NSA isn't really the threat. The people are their own worst enemy as
they march willingly into servitude. Bear in mind that almost every
despot of history in the past few hundred years had the wholehearted
support of a good deal of the public...
Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/