Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Personal Wealth Down 40% In Last 5 Years - Why AreRight Wing Americans So Lazy And AntiCapitalist?

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 10:56:57 AM UTC-5, Lee Westwood wrote:

I see that you are ashamed of your post and want it removed in six days. Well I would be ashamed of posting off topic stuff in Rec.Crafts.Metalworking. and never posting anything on topic.

And then you post lies because the housing market is up and the stock market is up, and yet you say personal wealth is down 40 % in the last five years. Since my personal wealth is up over the last five years , I can not take you seriously.

So what metalworking bave you been doing? I have done almost zip myself. I did drill a hole thru a disk that has abrasive on it so I could quickly put it on a drillpress. That and trying to lap some stainless disks so that they are really smooth and flat. So I can show my grandchildren how blocks will wring together.

Which reminds me. Does anyone know what places that do granite counter tops use for polishing? They must buy it in quantity and might resell some. I have several thing that could use a little polishing. Plastic headlight lenses for one.

Dan