Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I want to build a "sniper robot"

" wrote:

I did not say shoot at any sound. Iggy is smart enough to understand that shooting at a flying mosquito would include analysing the sound to determine what is making the noise. I understand that female mosquito's have a different pitch than mail mosquito's. I would shoot both, but Iggy may only want to shoot the females. They are the ones that bite. And of course one would need to program in limits on where to point the limits. Do not want to irritate the neighbors.

How do you mail mosquitos? ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.