Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I want to build a "sniper robot"

"Ignoramus12003" wrote in message
I would like to build a sniper robot. This would be a robotic machine,
with aa gun, cameras,and a computer inside, that would shoot at
targets.

Iggy, I think I read an article about a game ranch in Texas that was already
doing a mobile version of this for handicapped hunters. Basically a hunt by
wire method. It was not automated. Just remote control, but they may have
already solved some of the problems you may run into.

---