Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone using HurcoSave orginally sold by CMC?

. 3.70...
"Bob La Londe" fired this volley in
:

There may be a registry entry or a license file in the original
installation that is required to authenticate the installation.
Sorry, I don't know anything...

... about your specific application. LOL.

Oh... I saw your mold-making video... Uh, huh! G

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd. LOL. I've been thinking about making a follow up that goes
into all the settings for the MOP. I know I was lost with some of that
stuff when I started using CB, and figured it wouldn't hurt to help somebody
else along.

---