Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I want to build a "sniper robot"

"Jim Wilkins" on Fri, 27 Dec 2013 15:59:06
On Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:53:20 PM UTC-5, Ignoramus12003
On 2013-12-26, Jim Wilkins wrote:
Hitting the target with a laser pointer would require solving
most of
the recognition and acquisition problems.

This is an excellent point!

To make it a little harder, how about having several sound sensors
and have it direct a laser at a flying mosquito.

I wanted to do something like that as a "bug zapper"

Shoot at any sound? You might as well have it defend its Off switch.

Sounds like an idea too.

--
pyotr filipivich