Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I want to build a "sniper robot"

Tim Wescott on Fri, 27 Dec 2013 12:33:03

What I am hoping is that I can build a robot that would, say,be able to
shoot dozens of randomly placed dominoes with astonishing speed.

My main qustion is, for now, the following: what kind of airsoft gun can
I buy that would be able to shoot without human assistance (no slide
racking), and preferably be powered with compressed air, and be
relatively consistent, such as 10 MOA or so. I think that I saw one at
rip-off fairs and festivals.

Iggy! It's not worth it! Just build a better fence around your
warehouse!

Disposing of bodies is _always_ harder than you think it'll be.

That is why the Vortex 2000 Perimeter Sentry System came with an
"Perp_B_Gone" option, which would amp up the particle beam in order to
take care of such ...issues.

--
pyotr filipivich
Friends help you move, good friends help you move bodies. Really good