Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Easy Wood Turning Tools

On Thu, 26 Dec 2013 15:29:23 -0800, BillinGA wrote:

It has been quite a while since I turned anything. I am considering
purchase of Easy Wood turning tools with carbide insert edges. My
current set is HSS. Anyone care to share any pros/cons for these? I am
not presently interested in the hollowing tools...just the rougher,
finisher, and detailer. Thanks

You might want to take a look at:

http://www.woodchuck-tools.com/index.htm

The same thing with a lower price. I bought the bowlpro a few years ago
and it works great. I've talked to the owner and he tells me he's sold
all over the world.

--
This message was for rec.woodworking - if it appears in homeownershub
they ripped it off.