Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Easy Wood Turning Tools

On 12/26/2013 5:29 PM, BillinGA wrote:
It has been quite a while since I turned anything. I am considering purchase of Easy Wood turning tools with carbide insert edges. My current set is HSS. Anyone care to share any pros/cons for these? I am not presently interested in the hollowing tools...just the rougher, finisher, and detailer.
Thanks

Well if you do not like sharpening and have an arsenal of tools, this is
the way to go.

I have the mid sized, rougher, finisher, and detailer. I'm not sure you
need anything else.

I have had a lathe for 30 years, a couple actually and never turned with
such expertise as with the Easywood tools. There is not learning curve
and basically no more ruined pieces.