Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default furnace BTU (and old technology)

On Wed, 25 Dec 2013 07:04:37 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/24/2013 6:43 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I figured out a way to weigh her which involves me weighing myself
first on my digital scale then stepping on the scale while holding
her then subtracting the previous reading. Basically using me as
the tare weight. My problem is that I'm often not steady enough on
my feet to stand absolutely still on the scale which causes an
error reading. The end of my thumb and her little paw is about the
same size. Such a goofy little critter. ^_^

TDD

Doesn't the vet provide that info?

If I'm able to get her over there. I haven't gotten my van back yet to
take her over there. o_O

Maybe you could weight the van, and then weight the van with your dog
inside, and take the difference.

Or if not, when a visitor comes over, he could hold the dog and stand
on the scale.

TDD