Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Time Will Tell

Leon wrote:

Actually if you were the service manager of an American car builder
saying a 1 day old car not having a problem is not the usual. You
would be surprised how much warranty work gets done before delivery
if you have a good make ready department. A so so make ready
department and the customer gets to bring it back in...

I guess I'm not surprised to hear that. I do know that most people would
have been alarmed at how many new cars had already been repainted or had
some minor body work done at the dealer before the car even got put out for
sale. Not so much now with improved rail cars and protective sheets on the
hoods, etc.

--

-Mike-