Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: Time Will Tell

On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 17:48:14 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 13:43:03 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 03:56:25 -0600, Leon wrote:

Our latest Toyota vehicle that my wife drives has about 15,000 miles
on it and is 16 months old. We have yet to have any warranty work
performed on it.

That's not surprising. I'm sure there is even a Chrysler, out there
somewhere, that's a couple of years old that hasn't had warranty work
done on it.

I agree. I do not consider 15,000 miles or 16 months of age to be any sort
of endorsment of anything. Might just as well say "I just picked up my new
car today, and I haven't had a single problem yet..."

OTOH, my wife's '14 Mustang was back in the shop 6 times (twice when
we were on vacation), the first month we had it. They should have
been able to fix it on the first try but they were obviously
incompetent. They don't keep any parts on hand, so any service turns
into at least two trips to the dealer.

The convertible is a lot of fun to drive, though. ;-)

You need my Ford dealer, they have been in business here almost a
hundred years. They do it by good quality service.

Mark