Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Oddest story of the year.

On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 10:19:07 -0600, Ignoramus29935
wrote:

Last summer, someone dumped garbage in the back yard of my
warehouse. I am sure that whoever did it, did it to not pay for
disposal. It was non-food garbage,fortunately. As I was cleaning it, I
guessed that it belonged to a deceased person whose house probably was
cleaned up by their children.

Pretty boring so far.

As I was cleaning up, I noticed a bunch of solder spools and
accessories for making stained glass windows. (and lots of stained
glass pieces).

I put up that stuff on ebay as one lot and it sold yesterday for
$150.

Lemons out of lemonade. I love it! Good save, Ig. Mele Kalikimaka.

--
Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles,
it takes away today's peace. --Lifehack