Posted to alt.internet.wireless,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
DevilsPGD[_2_] DevilsPGD[_2_] is offline

Default Straightforward out-of-the-box solution for extending WiFi range

In the last episode of , Tony Hwang
said:

Do you use inSSIDer pro version or even free version? I think having
same SSID is not good. Won't it create confusion when connecting?

If the underlying networks are bridged, this is a supported
configuration and it allows client machines to move between the access
points seamlessly.

If the networks are not bridged, this will cause IP conflicts and other
problems.

--
I walked into a bar the other day and ordered a double.
The bartender brought out a guy who looked just like me.