Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default DOW continues to soar..Thank you POTUS.

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 17:57:32 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 14:34:14 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 12:42:51 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:41:04 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:
I'll have to bring something home from Gunner's one of these years.
Something small and light enough to fit in my Tundra.

Might need to rent a u-haul

Nah, I don't have the space for an entire bed full of goodies like I
did last time, PLUS a trailer full.

Im in the process of starting to do a real clean up/out of the back
40.

Anybody see anything they want..let me know...

https://picasaweb.google.com/104042282269066802602

Some of this stuff is from years back. What's still available?

If its not marked sold..its still here. Unfortunately.

A couple of the bridesmaids didn't look half bad. How much? bseg

Perhaps a list would help you sell the items which are actually for
sale, or maybe you could put them in a separate For Sale gallery, huh?
You have -hundreds- of photos there.

Did you ever find satisfaction with the uckerfay who stole the
paddleboard?

Not yet. He appears to have disappeared.

OK, I won't say it. vbg

How loud/quiet are those IR screw compressors? (just curious)

They are about 80db but at a tone level that is not at all irritating.

They sit in an enclosed room added to the shop simply humming along.

One can have a reasonable conversation while standing next to them
while both are running.

How big were the rotors in that one you rebuilt? They looked about
4x12", like a supercharger on a vehicle. Ten horse to run that?
They're not real efficient, are they? Or is my size estimate way off?

--
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...